Friday, June 21

My new Machine


Since buying an Overlocker in May my muse has taken me in a new direction and sewing for my Granddaughter has become a consuming passion.
At one time my studio had little garments hanging on every available door knob, I’ve made dresses, frilly overalls, long pants with matching tops, an adorable vintage sun suit with frills, 3 sleep sacks and a variety of tops to go over leggings.




All 3 of these dress patterns are    free patterns


           Thanks to  




 http://prudentbaby.com  
       

 and   

 
Thank you for sharing patterns, I follow your blogs by email.

Had to show a  close up of this little dress it looked beautiful on my Grand daughter with matching little flower headband.  I have made this pattern five times in a variety of fabrics.

Each little garment has given  me such joy to make and most importantly my lovely Daughter in-law Sandra is thrilled and loves them all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Cage
I love this white corner, isn't this birdcage wonderful!